Nationwide extensively utilizes IBM hardware and Proprietary Self-Developed Collection Software specifically designed to meet the customized needs and requirements in servicing the collection and related revenue generation objectives of our clients. In this, we achieve the following objectives:
- Provide a vehicle for the most effective billing and collection treatment possible to insure the highest return.
- Maintain complete documentation of all activity regarding each debtor's account.
- Post and apply cash and effectuate all account maintenance in an on-line, real-time basis to insure up to the minute accuracy of debtor files.
- Allows for easy auditing by clients as well as internal staff of all activities.
The NCC System has unique capabilities to access and interact with in house facility systems such as, EPIC, HBOC, Meditech, Archive, and IDX.
Nationwide utilizes Noble System’s Predictive Dialer for specific applications in the account treatment process. Predictive dialing technology enables us to increase outbound call volume and maximize collector talk time. This state-of-the art technology is a full-featured, blended inbound and outbound telephone contact solution delivering call management, list control and workflow management with FTC, HIPAA, and FDCPA compliance features.
- Predictive Dialing: Inbound and Outbound Fully Blended Call Automation
- Do Not Call List Manager
- Digital Recording System
- Dynamic Center Reporter
- Increased Right-Party Contacts: The predictive dialing software will only route live calls to the agents to maximize account resolutions without production being interrupted with answering machines and disconnects.
- Automatic Messaging: For answering machines and voicemail, the system can leave a message that is pre-recorded by the agent, and is FDCPA, FTC and HIPAA compliant.
Other PC Based Applications
- On-line Skip Tracing
- Direct Access to NEBO systems
- Payment Processing Software
TestimonialsNCC currently collects on bad debt/first placement accounts for us. We have had a strong business relationship now for over 5 years and NCC has kept patient complaints to a minimum while outperforming their competitor. NCC continues to adopt our policies and procedures and escalates potential issues promptly. NCC's patient centric approach coincides with our vision to be the Medical Center of choice.
– Director of Healthcare Finance – 675 bed Medical Center in Illinois
– Director of Revenue Cycle Operations, 435 Bed Illinois Hospital
Nationwide Credit & Collection, Inc.
815 Commerce Drive, Suite 270
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Self Pay Accounts
We continue to successfully recover debts from patients covering both ends of the economic spectrum. Our performance in this area ...Read More
Using predictive dialing technology, we will call patient accounts while they are still part of your active accounts receivable ...Read More